For most of my career trucking I have run at night. My favorite reason being, nights like the other night when the moon led the way. My trucking company is aptly named Quarter Moon Express because of nights like this. I am so lucky to see mother nature at her best and worst. I’m in it knee deep day in and day out and there is always something new to see.
A few things that I have experienced over the years….
- Miles and miles of beautiful red Poppies in California
- Salmon flecked with sun, skimming the lazy waters of a river in Idaho
- The sun coming up over Bear Lake in Utah
- Watched more beautiful sun rises and sunsets than I have a right to..
- The moon in all forms
- Woke up in an orange grove
- Smelled the garlic in Gilroy
- Watched the Antelope roam in Wyoming, and mountain Goats in Colorado